- #9 is an average porter and #10 is an excellent pilsener
- Bankers gave me the shits
- Good ol’ Story Bridge
Beer news from places other than here:
- On and on and on and on the CUB/Byron Bay Brewing drama goes… – Australian Brews News
Probably about time to let it go right? They’re not responding.
- CUB marketing boss resigns – The Shout
It would be too much too hope that it’s related to the above wouldn’t it? Cynicism says there’s no causation there.
- A change of tack with a look at Steamrail – Australian Brews News
For some reason, I hate the idea of Coles hiding behind a craft screen more than CUB.
- Speaking of big companies, AB InBev too big for it’s own good, Pabst might benefit – Bloomberg
Funny how the US government manages to interfere with a Belgian company buying a Mexican one.
- The Archive goes Star Wars celebrating Holgate’s 1000th – The Archive
I was keen until I saw the costume theme. Think I might gag to death in that environment.
- Knappstein Barrel Aged Lager available at the Curious Squire – James Squire Brewer’s Blog
At least there’s one reason to be in Adelaide.
- Matilda Bay are going to try and put out more than four beers but frustratingly make them seasonal – The Shout
Laugh of the day goes to the suggestion that anyone would buy Fat Yak when any other craft beer is available.
- Listen to two Americans prattle on about an Alaskan brewery powered by its spent grain – Bloomberg
- Awesome story for how to get a name for your brewery (furniture destruction involved) – Crafty Pint
- Craft beers increase sales for one pub – The Shout