- Reminiscing about the last time I experimented with manufacturing alcohol
- #12 is mango flavoured beer
- A crack at doping
Beer news from places other than here:
- Unsustainably low pricing is about to end – The Shout
I suspect the era of discounts for all groceries is going to have to come to an end sooner rather than lower.
- And hang on for price increases in Euro beer in ’14 – Bloomberg
- A hangover cure? – Phys.org
‘In a discovery that could derail the popular “Hangover” movie franchise’ and we can only hope that is the case.
- Yeastie Boys explain the lack of availability of their beer – Yeastie Boys Blog
Which is a shame because, ever since trying the Gunnamatta IPA, I’ve wanted more and can’t find it.
- Russians realising beer is booze and Euro crisis cause Carlsberg to struggle – Bloomberg
- Mountain Goat pops out a newly bottled beer – Mountain Goat Blog
- Few places recently and still up for sale – The Shout
- Paddington Pub Festival recap – The Shout
Finally, in DS-esque style:
- More goddamn crap from goddamn old people – Inside.org.au
“But political timidity in the face of the long-term trends in Australia will lead us down the same slippery slope. Perhaps the best hope is that we will be rescued by a revolt by a younger tax-paying and voting generation who get mad and are just not prepared to take it any more”
- Males’ superior spatial ability is likely not an evolutionary advantage – Phys.org
“Rhodes and his colleagues object to ‘creation stories’ that seek to explain sexual phenomena like the female orgasm…”- Just crap all over ammo’s first article why don’t you?
- Are we ashamed of Australian culture? – Daily Life
Clearly the author forgets the Cronulla Riots.
- Most radiologists don’t notice a gorilla in a CT scan – Wonkblog
- China to introduce carbon tax – Macrobusiness
- To follow up from my own doping piece: Genetic doping – Cycling Tips