- ammo and I popped down to the Canberra Small Brewers Festival
- #15 is our first international review
- One of last year’s memes gets a reaming
Beer news from places other than here:
- It was kind of a slow week, so just head over to Australian Brews News for most of the quality content from last week
- Excitement mounts for Good Beer Week III – Crafty Pint
- Bogans ruin a visit to Bridge Road – From Beer to Eternity
I’m still not convinced that the ice cream floater in a stout is the way to go.
- Powderfinger gets a piece of Brisbane hotel – The Shout
Hmm, Eaton Hills. Outer suburbs. Yeah, too far.
- 7 Cent Brewery gets going – 7 Cent Brewery Blog
- Lion dominates Top 100 beers – The Shout
As voted by Lion?
Finally, in DS-esque style:
- Plans to bring the passenger pigeon back from the dead – Wired
And not one Jurassic Park reference.
- Pensioners to go to Mars – Phys.org
Not on my watch!
- 1 chart showing how much poorer the younger generations are against the older – Wonkblog
I told you so…
- You think you are a consumer but maybe you have been consumed – Adam Curtis
If you’ve never been to this documentary auteur’s blog before, give it a crack. No one tells a story quite like him.
- 4 Most Inspiring Tributes to Spectacular Human Failure – Cracked
Gallipoli made the list.