- ammo shared the recipe for chilli and beer coated peanuts
- #16 was a Belgian style ale, matured in a monastery
- I had a speculative wander through craft beer and where it’s headed
Also, if you missed it on the home page, we’re now on Instagram. We figured we weren’t quite hipster enough by running a craft beer blog and needed to take it up a notch with some sepia-toned photography. That said, we still haven’t quite figured out what we’re doing yet.
Moving on, other good beer reads:
- Yeastie Boys gets stuck into their ex-distributor – Yeastie Boys
Unfortunate but explains why their beer is so hard to find on this side of the Tasman.
- Bridge Road release an Imperial IPA – Australian Brews News
And where was my invite?
- And Little Creatures bring out a single batch called ‘Shepherd’s Delight’ – Little Creatrues
- Newcastle expands its crafty offerings – Crafty Pint
- Starting a microbrewery courses – Beverage & Brewing Consulting (via ABN)
Refer my DS from yesterday.
- ok, so i’m a “beer snob”– Hoppy Ever After
That rings a few bells…
- Potato beer? – Shut up about Barclay Perkins
Finally, my favourite non-beer DS-esque reads from the last week:
- Cyprus bailout deal coverage – Wonkblog
Whether people appreciate it or not, this could be big…or not. Who knows with the EZ?
- The Miner’s Daughter: Gina Rinehart – The New Yorker
Probably one of the more fascinating reads of the year.
- Netflix Adultery: The Smallest, Most Insidious Betrayal – NY Mag
Wtf is wrong with people that this causes problems in relationships?