- The first part of our extended GABS features
- #26 is a pretty decent hef
- ammo’s guide to marketing craft beer
Last week was pretty massive with a lot of people still catching their breath after Good Beer Week. I’ll actually spare you the coverage – it’s getting spammy on my behalf – but I recommend hitting up the usual suspects. Now that I’ve written my GABS piece, I’m starting to look forward to Queensland Beer Week. In the meantime, here are the other highlights from last week:
- Too much confusion on all sides about problem drinking – Pete Brown
- More about Trappist beers – I Think About Beer
- Matso’s continue to make horrible beer – Beer Is Your Friend
- Love craft beer? Got cash? – 250 beers
- Alternatively: bring your craft beverage concept to South Bank – Australian Brews News
- Big breweries know beer quality: Brad Rogers compared to Craft brewers ‘must keep quality up’ – The Shout
- Bar fined for blocking emergency exit – The Shout
- For something different: Saving Summer’s Trashiest Cocktail: Make Way For The $21 Long Island Ice Tea – The Awl
- How a Conspiracy to Raise Beer Prices Invented Hipsters – Cracked.com
We’ve got a FIGJAM IPA review somewhere in the pipeline.
I got back on top of my other news sources last week and Cracked.com was on fire with a stream of decent articles but there’s also the fact that Detroit needs to be knocked down and we can also apparently see individual atomic bonds now. Fun world we live in.